Parking Security Mode
If you hard wire the Goluk T3 in your car with a voltage regulator cable (5V-12V output, mini USB port), Parking Security can be activated in the settings.
Once Golukl T3 detects that the car has been stationary for 5 minutes, looping video will be turned off, and motion detection will be activated. If T3 detects that motion or detection, it will record and lock a 16-second long video (8 seconds before and after the video recording was triggered).
Goluk T3 Technical Specifications
- Hisilicon Advanced Hi3516C
- Hisilicon Hi3516C
- 141° Wide Angle Camera
- Panasonic 34227 1/3″ CMOS Sensor Ultra HD
- 6-layer glass lens and 1 Infrared Filter, F2.0 Aperture
- Loop Recording, Emergency Accident Auto-Recording
- WDR, G-Sensor, Built-in Microphone Speaker
- 360° Rotatable Structure
- External storage support: Up to 128 GB SD card